Anouk Tie-Front Top with Ruffled Edging
A seamless tie front top worked fingering weight yarn. Cropped length and ruffles lend an air of femininity to this simple top. Adjust sleeve length to fit. Worked in Blossom Self-striping Sock yarn. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Needles: 4mm / US6, 24” circular needles suggested
- Gauge 24 sts/32 rows over 4” in stockinette on 4mm/US 6 needles
- Sized P(2/4), S(4/6), M(8/10), L(12/14) XL (14/16) and XXL(16/18)
- Includes instructions for Provisional Crochet Cast On
- Required Skills: Knit, purl.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.