Arrowhead is a long equilateral pentagonal shaped scarf with bold arrowhead graphics, emphasized by short but intense gradient colorways. Confident beginners will find the pattern simple enough with its paired rhythmic increases and decreases. Knitters of all levels will enjoy watching the colors transition in this meditative project. The end result is an oversized wrap in our soft and lofty merino that you will snuggle into all season long!
For the sample shown here, I've paired the gorgeously bright pinks and oranges of Wildflower with Anubis and one of my favorite neutrals, Oyster. Our wild Wildflower not your pick? We love the idea of pairing the dark and light neutrals with pretty much any of our colorful gradients.
Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Finished size approximately 76” long and 15” wide ( cast-on edge to point).
- Yarn: Oyster (5 Minikins), Anubis (2 Minikins) and Wildflower (2 Minikins)
- Knit at 22 sts and 36 rows over 4" in pattern stitch, before blocking.
- Suggested Needle Size US3 - 3.25mm and a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, increasing and decreasing
- Notions: Tapestry needle and one stitch marker.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.