Concentric garter stitch triangles with a neon accent create a modern triangular shawl. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Merino Fingering Shawl Ball 100g/430 yards each (2 balls).
- Shown in Krypton and Helium
- Suggested Needle Size 3.75mm, US 5 36" or longer circular needles (or size required to obtain gauge), you will find it useful as the shawl grows in size to place the stitches from each edge on its own circular needle, 2 stitch markers, a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 72” wingspan and 20” deep.
- Required Skills: Knit, increasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.