This kimono style jacket is both a very simple and uniquely constructed design. Easy to follow, easy to knit and easy to wear. Most pieces are knit onto the body as you go which leaves very little finishing work and makes for quick, tidy seams. Sweater sizing can be customized in length and width to fit your personal style and body shape. This may well become your go-to comfy sweater as well as the sweater you pick when you want a little more style to your look. Worked in garter stitch throughout. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Needles:US 10/ 6mm needles though your gauge may vary
- Sized from Petite to XXL from 36” to 56” around with about 6” of positive ease - can be customized in both width and length.
- 7 (7, 8, 8, 9, 10) balls Freia Fine Handpaint Yarns Lichen Ombré Sport wool and in Dartmoor Flux Sport.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.