This generously sized bias knit wrap makes clever use of two complementary ombre colorways. Simple eyelet bands add interest to the corner sections while a dramatic feather and fan "Slide" section shows off a contrasting color. Choosing combinations is as addictive as the knitting!
Originally designed as a light wrap for a cousin's honeymoon, the wrap will work well all year round. The super soft and lofty merino yarn and generous size make a wonderful wrap for cool spring and summer evenings, which still working well as an on-trend oversized scarf for colder fall and winter months
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Merino Fingering Shawl Ball 100g/430 yards each (3 balls).
- Shown in 2 balls of Espresso and 1 ball of Ember (also shown in Tijuana Teal and Cloud)
- Suggested Needle Size 3.5mm, US 4 36" or longer circular needles (or size required to obtain gauge).
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 70” wide and 22” deep after blocking.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, increasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.