- Sweaters, Cardigans, Vests
- Edie Springtime Cardigan
Edie Springtime Cardigan
Just about the simplest knitting you could imagine! A very basic shape with dramatic detail provided by the alternating stripes of lace and worsted yarns in long self-striping colorways. Cardigan body is knitted sideways in all one piece and sleeves can either be worked in the round off the body or flat and sewn on later. Leave open or use a shawl pin for closure. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in Maple Ombré Lace and Maple Ombré Worsted - 1 - 2 skeins lace and 2 - 3 skeins worsted depending on size.
- Needles: 6mm / US10 and 10mm / US 15 24” circular needles.
- Gauge: lace - 3.5 sts/4 rows on US10, worsted - 3 sts/2 rows on US 15.
- Sizes: P (2-4), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12 -14) XL (14-16).
- Required Skills: Knit, purl.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.