Electric Boogie Cowl - Free!
Warning! This cowl is highly addictive! Worked in two matching ombre colors, where the colors differ at one end of the ball and are the same at the far end. Begin with the ends of highest contrast and watch as the colors blend into one as you work through the yarn. Worked with a Provisional Cast on and Three Needle Bind off, this is a free pattern to thank our wonderful customers for our first 5 years of dancing the electric boogie with yarn and dye! Cowl is designed in our Worsted wool ombre but can easily be modified for most weights of yarn. You will want to use a gradient yarn for the true effect of the pattern. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Yarn: Worsted in Valentine and Cochinilla
- Suggested needles: Size US 10.5 needles, one extra needle for 3 needle bind off, crochet hook for provisional cast on, small amount of contrasting scrap yarn, darning needle to finish ends.
- One size approx 9" tall and 30" around - will vary with your gauge
- Skills: Knit, purl, yo, psso.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.
Row 3 should end with : repeat from * to last st, K1. (the K1 was missing on some of the patterns)
Please download the pattern again if you'd like to get the corrected version.
So sorry for any inconvenience! Happy Knitting!