“I first saw this bag when I was the guest speaker and instructor at a fiber guild. During their show and share lots of lovely projects in all types of fiber mediums were modeled. One of the items was a fabric bag constructed of squares placed on point and joined to form an interesting three-dimensional shape. My mind immediately went to the possibility of creating it in entrelac. Many years later, that inspiration has finally become a reality.” Designed by Gwen Bortner.
- Size 10 US/6 mm circular knitting needle
- Felted medium bag measures approximately 4 x 9 x 8 inches
- Felted large bag measures approximately 6 x 12 x 11
- Yarn: 3(5) balls of Freia Handpaint Ombré Worsted yarn, shown here in Denim.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.