- Scarves, Shawls and Wraps
- Fletchling Shawl
Mirrored and offset purl ridges on a knit background, sporadically broken by a fletch patterning for a stylish asymmetrical shawl. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Shawl Balls 100g/430 yards each (2 balls).
- Shown in Quartz and Vintage, and in Aurora and Denim.
- Suggested Needle Size 4mm, US 6 32" circular needles, stitch markers, a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 63" x 28" at widest point.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, yo.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.