- Half and Half
Half and Half
Mitered knitting is an easy way to play with color. This cowl can be made with either one or two balls of yarn. Designed by Sara Lucas.
- Shown here in Vintage and Canyon in worsted weight yarn, in Vamp and Aloha in Sport (also in Sport weight Merino/Silk in Lucas)
- Suggested needles:
- Option A: US 6/4mm (US 8/5mm) needles (or size to get a fabric you like)
- Option B: US 10 (6mm) needles (or size required to obtain gauge)
- Approx 5 inches wide and 34 inches circumference.
- Skills: Knit, Purl
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.