- Scarves, Shawls and Wraps
- Kanab Creek
Feather and fan undulations are accompanied by a dramatic drop stitch for this elegant wrap. Color transitions slowly across the length of the shawl. Shown here in two balls of River, worked from opposite ends to enhance the contrast of each section. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Merino Fingering Shawl Ball 100g/430 yards each or our Merino/Silk Fingering available at select retailers (2 balls).
- Shown in River
- Suggested Needle Size 3.75mm, US 5 needles (or size required to obtain gauge), a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 62” wingspan and 13” deep.
- Required Skills: Knit, increasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.