Laure Zippered Jacket
The sideways knit design fully embraces the long color transitions of our Ombré yarn. Shown here closed with a zipper, you could also simply leave the edge without a zipper and use a shawl pin for closure. I designed this while addictively binge watching “Spiral”, a gritty french crime show. The protagonist’s name is Laure, and this struck me as a garment she might wear, tough but not sacrificing any femininity. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in Tijuana Teal Worsted Ombre
- Needles:US 10.5 / 6.5mm needles
- Sized from Petite (2-4) to XXL (16-18)
- Requires 8-12 balls Worsted Ombre
- Gauge: 16sts/20rows over 4” in stocking stitch