- Scarves, Shawls and Wraps
- Lettie Crochet Scarf
Lettie Crochet Scarf
Multiple layers of leaves of single and treble crochet are works up quickly in our Ombré Worsted and Sock Yarns for a lush scarf. The layers and changing colors work together for a dramatic effect.
- Easy enough pattern for advanced beginner crocheters
- Requires one each size N and size F crochet hooks
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Worsted 75g/127 yards and Ombre Sock 50g/211 yards (2 balls).
- Shown in Dusk.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 48” long and 4” wide.
- Required Skills: Single and treble crochet
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.