Lilou Infant Raglan Cardigan
Simple raglan baby cardigan with rolled hem and sleeves. Shown here in one ball of our Freia Fingering Ombré Shawl Ball in Vintage. Finished circumference 19”, 21 1/2, 22 1/4”. For the largest size you will need two balls of yarn to make a long sleeved cardigan. Worked flat on circular needles from the neck down. Button bands are picked up along the side edge and knit outwards. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in Vintage Ombré Fingering Shawl Ball - 100g / 430 yards, and Pixie in Sock yarn.
- Needles: 4mm / US6, 24” circular needles suggested
- Gauge 24 sts/32 rows over 4” in stockinette on 4mm/US 6 needles
- Size: 3 - 6 - 12 months. Finished circumference 19”, 21 1/2, 22 1/4”.
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, YO, K2tog
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.