Nepali Fair Isle Hat
Shown in worsted & sport wool. Travelling Fair Isle stitches create this undulating striped pattern. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- 1 Semi-Solid & 1 Flux for each hat (Coastline with Sand/Driftwood)
- Needles: 6mm / US10 circular/dpn for worsted & 4mm / US6 circular/dpn for sport.
- Pattern written in multiple sizes, with charted directions, can be further changed with your gauge.
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the Round, Fair Isle
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.