Ophelia Open Weave Cardigan
Worked in a circular motif from center back out, this design makes good use of the crossover stitch for speedy knitting - see our video tutorial here. Can be worn longer with a narrower collar or shorter with a wide collar by switching it from top to bottom. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown here in Seaglass Flux Worsted.
- Needles: 6.5mm / US10.5 circular 40” and 16” circular needles.
- Gauge 16sts/24 rows over 4” in stockinette.
- Sizes: P (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12 -14), XL (16-18).
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, knitting in the round.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.