Simple, quick single-skein shawlette worked in one Metal Earth Shawl Ball for a sweet and casual Boho look.
- A repeating crossover stitch makes the knitting go fast and fun!
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Merino Fingering Shawl Ball 100g/430 yards.
- Shown in Metal Earth
- Suggested Needle Size 4mm, US 6 28" circular needles, crochet hook for fringe, a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 48” wingspan and 22” deep. You can use two balls for a larger shawl, working two rows of each ball at a time to maintain graduated color change.
- See below for our tutorial on the Crossover Stitch.
- Required Skills: Knit, increasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.