Passeggiata Minikin Scarf Kits
This gorgeous oversized scarf takes me to the streets of Venice, where one goes on promenade in the late afternoon and takes in the sunset bathing the beautiful old Palazzos. Lightweight and long enough to wrap multiple times for warmth or wear loosely as an elegant and decorative wrap. You’ll have as much fun wearing this as you will knitting it!
Yarn and pattern sets in the combos shown are available in the Earthy colorway and in Baby's Breath. Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Finished size approximately 86” long and 16” wide.
- Knit at 20 sts and 32 rows over 4" in pattern stitch, after blocking.
- Suggested Needle Size US4 - 3.5mm 32" circular needles and a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing
- Pattern delivered separately as a download (please let us know if you'd like it added to your Ravelry library).
All Passeggiata Kits come with free Freia project bag!