Simple leaf lace pattern motif worked into a triangular kerchief. Shown here in three versions of one, two or three balls of our Freia Sport Ombré yarn in Flare. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Finished dimensions 34” across, 15” deep (smallest size).
- Scarf can also be enlarged by alternating two or three balls of the same color, thereby further extending the color gradation.
- Worked flat on circular needles.
- Both charted and written instructions included.
- Needles: 4.5mm / US7, 24” circular needles suggested
- Gauge 20 sts/27 rows over 4” in stockinette
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.