- Ripples - A mobius cowl
Ripples - A mobius cowl
This project is a Mobius cowl or infinity scarf worked in an interlocking reversible ripple pattern using Judy's Magic Cast-On as the basis for the beginning of the design. As the pattern develops the ripples will fit together, working from the center outwards, creating a relatively flat fabric. Designed by Gwen Bortner.
- 2 balls of River Worsted Ombré, also shown in Blue Velvet
- Instructions included for making the cowl in two lengths & in Sport or Worsted (4 options!)
- Suggested Needles: US 10 for worsted or US7 for sport
- Requires circular needles in 36-40” and 20-24” lengths
- Skills: Knit, YO, SSK, familiarity with the Mobius shape will be helpful, knitting in the round
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.