Saguaro Beanie Kit
Saguaro Beanie by Nancy Bates.
Nancy finds her inspiration by travelling across the United States, visiting National Parks and creating fabulous designs from what she sees on her travels. Custom dyed to give you exactly all the yarn you need to make this spectacular beanie, it's the perfect way to show off a sunset gradient! We have a limited number of yarn sets available that comprise of a 35g ball of the gradient with a 40g ball of the contrasting grey/black. The yarn is our Shaniko Merino Worsted however this is a small batch that is NOT superwash so only wash by hand or you will felt your hat!
Note this is for the yarn only. The pattern is sold separately by the designer. You can find her inspiring book containing 63 assorted patterns including the Saguaro Beanie here, or purchase the standalone pattern here.
- Knitted hat fits average adult size head 19" to 21"
- One size.
- Yarn: worsted weight, approximately 170 yds total
- Needles: 16" circular needles in U.S. size 5 and 7. Double pointed needles in U.S. size 7.
- Worked in the round from the bottom up.
- Other supplies: Stitch markers. Tapestry needle.