Sonoma Scarf Pattern
Diamond shaped panels of trellis and leaves surrounded by a slim garter stitch border travel the length of this single ball project. Pattern is charted and easy to memorize after the first few repeats. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in one ball of Ombre lace in Grapevine, also shown in Whisper in 2 Shawl Balls
- Suggested needles size (lace version) 3.25mm, US4
- Finished Dimesions (lace version) 53" long, 16" wide.
- Required skills: Knit, Purl, Increasing, Decreasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.