An ultra-cozy pullover featuring a unique chunky "braid" detail down the center front and at the cuffs of the sleeves. This very easy, yet striking technique is fully explained in the pattern with step-by-step illustrated instructions. The body of the sweater knits up quickly in our thick Worsted weight Ombré, while the sleeves are done in lighter weight Sport Ombré. Certain sizes use our matching Semi-Solid Papyrus to extend the gradient. Designed by Leah Chapman.
- Needles:US 10.5 / 6.5mm needles and US 6 / 4mm needles
- Sized from Petite (2-4) to XL (16-18) - from 38” - 53” around bust.
- 4 (4, 4, 6, 6) balls Freia Fine Handpaint Yarns Espresso Ombré Worsted wool
- 2 (2, 2, 2, 2) balls Freia Fine Handpaint Yarns Espresso Ombré Sport wool
- 0 (1, 1, 0, 0) 100g ball Freia Fine Handpaint Yarns Semi-Solid Worsted Weight Wool in Papyrus