The gradient mimics enamel cloisonné in the yoke of this charming cardigan. Designed for Freia Fine Handpaints by Holli Yeoh. Pattern is written and charted with clear, easy to follow instructions. Your perfect Fall cardigan awaits!
- Shown in Aurora and Hunter Worsted
- Needles and notions: size 6 and 8 US circular and double points, crochet hook for provisional cast on, 9 buttons
- Sized from S 36 to XL 48" bust
- Requires 6-8 100g semi solid balls and 1 gradient ball
- Gauge: 15 sts/24 rows over 4"
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.