In summer, it is nice to have a little extra warmth on hand for when the sun goes down. This bolero is just the right touch and designed to make the most of Freia Handpaints’ self-striping and ombré yarns. Garment is worked in one piece from the neck down with raglan sleeve shaping. Can be worked in any of our sport weight yarns. Shown in Amaranth Ombre Sport and Byzantine Flux Sport Merino/Silk. Designed by Sara Lucas.
- 4 (4, 5, 5, 6) skeins with Flux, 3 (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins using Ombré Sport.
- Needles: 3.75mm / US5 circular and 4mm US 6 circular.
- Gauge 22 sts/34 rows over 4” in stockinette on 3.75mm/US 5 needles
- Sizes: P (2-4), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12 -14), XL (14-16)
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, yo increasing.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.