- Accessories, Kids and Home
- Victoria Gauntlets
Beautiful, feminine gauntlets with delicate picot edging. Length can be adjusted to suit. Simple and fun to make! Designed by Katherine Summer O'Neal.
- Shown in Purpleheart Sport - 2 skeins
- Gauge 20 sts over 4" in pattern on 3.75mm / US 5 double pointed or circular needles, you will also need one size E crochet hook, ring marker and 4 locking ring markers
- One size but instructions given to modify both width and length to accommodate any hand and arm size.
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, YO, K2tog, simple crochet
- Knitted from cuff to hand, shown here in two balls of our Flux sport weight yarn
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.