Mitered Square Bag
Guest designer Kellie Nuss was inspired to make this after seeing a uniquely shaped bag that had been quilted from different squares of fabric. Kellie turned this idea into a knit design that uses joined mitered squares. This project shows off the gradient yarn by breaking up the color into individual diamonds. This produces a lovely patchwork of complementary colors in the final design. This bag is great for everyday use or special occasions, and can be made in two sizes.
- Size 7 US/4.5 mm circular knitting needle
- Medium bag measures approximately 4 x 9 x 8 inches
- Large bag measures approximately 6 x 12 x 11
- Yarn: 3(5) balls of Freia Handpaint Ombré Worsted yarn, shown in Maple.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.