Mismitts Fingerless Gloves
Super cute mismatch mitts with simple slip stitch pattern and delicate braided edging. Uses one Minikin per mitt. Simple and fun to make! Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in Hard Candy and Aloha fingering weight Minikins - 1 each color
- Finished size approximately 11” long and 7.5” (8”) diameter.
- Knit at 6 sts and 8 rows per inch on 3.75mm needles (US 5).
- You will need two US 5 3.75mm 16" circular needles, or one 32” circular needle and a set of DPNs (magic loop), or two sets of DPNs (depending on your preferred method), a stitch marker and a tapestry needle to complete these mitts.
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the Round.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.