Easy striped gradient scarf or wrap for new knitters. Designed by Tina Whitmore. The zigzag in this scarf is not quite what you think - it alternates in height and width for a more interesting and fun pattern. Great way to expand your knowledge on how stitch direction can be manipulated to create new shapes and designs. Worked in our new Minikins.
- Narrow Scarf (4 minikins): Finished size approximately 60” long and 7” wide.
- Wrap (8 minikins): Finished size approximately 60” long and 13 ½” wide.
- Knit at 9 sts and 8 rows per inch in pattern stitch, after blocking. Gauge is not critical for this project though variations in gauge may affect final dimensions.
- Great stash buster project!
- Suggested Needle Size 4.5mm, US 7 needles, 2 stitch markers, a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, Kfb, K2tog
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.