- Scarves, Shawls and Wraps
- Passeggiata Wrap
This gorgeous oversized scarf takes me to the streets of Venice, where one goes on promenade in the late afternoon and takes in the sunset bathing the beautiful old Palazzos. Lightweight and long enough to wrap multiple times for warmth or wear loosely as an elegant and decorative wrap. You’ll have as much fun wearing this as you will knitting it! Worked in our new Minikin Palette Packs - shown in the Earthy colorway (or 9 minikins) - also shown in Baby's Breath (final image). Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Finished size approximately 86” long and 16” wide.
- Knit at 20 sts and 32 rows over 4" in pattern stitch, after blocking.
- Suggested Needle Size US4 - 3.5mm 32" circular needles and a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, increasing, decreasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.