Highlands Scarf Kit - Limited Edition
The Highlands Scarf is inspired by the expansive views of the infinite rolling hills in the Berkshires where I live as well as my memories of travels through the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. That these mountains and valleys were linked a hundred million years ago is no surprise given their similar appearance.
As shown, the scarf calls for 9 minikins with the color sequence listed here first as color name and then starting color end:
Main Color / MC:
1. Aswan (green),
2. Mist (blue),
3. Cloud (light grey),
4. Sobek (black),
5. Oyster (yellow),
6. Damask (tan)
Contrast Color / CC:
1. Canyon (brown),
2. Woodsman (blue/grey),
3. Harvest (brown)
For this pattern, with the short rows all worked in Garter stitch (K every row) you will not need to pick up the wraps as you would with short rows worked in stockinette stitch.
Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Limited edition kits available
- Suggested US 7 / 4.5mm needles (not included in kit)
- Scarf 14" wide, 76" long after blocking
- Skills: Knit, instructions given for simple short rows.
- Pattern included with purchase, delivered as a download.