Asali Honeycomb Beanie
We love this honeycomb stitch so much that we went head to toe with it! Here's the Asali Beanie worked in the familiar stitch we did in the matching Asali Shawl and Asali Socks. This cute hat knits up in a couple of evenings using two contrasting Superwash Sport Merino Minikins. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in Anubis and Aswan
- Needles US 4/3.5mm and US 6/4mm
- Sized for Adult medium, measures 18" diameter unstretched but will comfortably fit most head to 21" or so.
- Requires either circular or dpns
- Skills: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the Round. Pattern is a slipstitch, using only one color per round, a great stepping stone into simple color work for new knitters!
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.