- Scarves, Shawls and Wraps
- Shifting Sands Shawl
Shifting Sands Shawl
Worked from the neck out, this shawl plays with seemingly random fan and feather type of pattern to create softly undulating stitches reminiscent of the tidal ripples left on the sand. The shawl is finished with a slightly ruffled edge to extend the wave effect. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Merino Fingering Shawl Ball 100g/430 yards each.
- Shown in Aurora
- Suggested Needle Size 4mm, US 6
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 50” wingspan and 14.5” deep.
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, Increasing, Decreasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.