Small waves of contrasting color undulate around this cowl. Worked by turning your knitting back and forth mid-round to create wider sections, short rows with no wraps needed! Cowl can be worked with either one or two balls of our Sport Ombré depending on length of cowl desired. Both sizes work from two ends of contrasting color from the same colorway to create alternating stripes. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown here worked with one ball of Sport Ombré in Dusk, two-ball version worked in Lichen.
- US 6 / 4mm 24” circular needle
- Approx 8” tall, 58” or 29” diameter
- Skills: Knit, purl, knitting in the round
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.