- Scarves, Shawls and Wraps
- Vice Versa Shawl
Vice Versa Shawl
Stop traffic with this bold graphic! Vice Versa is a semi-circular shawl worked in 2 contrasting minikin colors - seen here in 3 balls each of Aurora and Harvest. This makes a lovely soft shawl that's easy to style as a multitude of ways as a scarf or if you prefer, use a pin at the neck to create a cape. Knit using a very basic short row repeat (Look Ma! No wraps!) to create a pinhole lace along the center line of each triangle for added decorative effect. This is a perfect pattern to kick back, put on your favorite podcast or movie and enjoy the meditation of the knit stitch.
Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Finished size approximately 50” long (tip to tip) and 18” wide.
- Knit at 20 sts and 34 rows over 4" in pattern stitch, before blocking.
- Suggested Needle Size US7 - 5mm 32" and a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Required Skills: Knit.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.