Archer Scarf and Shawl Pattern
Gradients transition along a tall arrow for a fun scarf or dramatic wrap. Two colorways are worked in a simple intarsia pattern. Tassels dangle from each of the three points.
Worked in garter stitch, on the bias, the shawl/scarf is cast on at the fletched end of the arrow and worked towards the tip. Fully reversible with colour blocks separated by lines of eyelet and meet in the centre using intarsia. This is an excellent beginner’s intarsia project.
This knitting pattern includes written directions, a schematic with measurements and instructions for maximizing your yarn with the help of a digital scale.
Designed by Holli Yeoh. Pattern delivered as a PDF available immediately after purchase, for you to download, save and print at home.
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Shawl Balls 100g/430 yards each (2-4 balls).
- Shown in Vitamin C/Chameleon and Ice Queen/Mist.
- Suggested Needle Size 4.5mm, US 7 needles, a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 12″x67″ (scarf) 21″x85” (shawl).
- Required Skills: Knit
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.