Palmira Shawl Pattern
For this shawl I was inspired by the concept of interlocking palm leaves. I chose two contrasting Ombre shades in dark colors of greys and blacks with a pop of yellow. This is an attention holding project employing the simplicity of garter stitch for a nice combination of both a satisfying and relaxing knit.
Designed by Tina Whitmore. Pattern delivered as a PDF available immediately after purchase, for you to download, save and print at home.
- Freia Fine Handpaint Ombré Merino Fingering Shawl Ball 100g/430 yards each (2 balls).
- Shown in Oro Azteca and Cloud
- Suggested Needle Size 3.75mm, US 5 32″ or longer circular needles (or size required to obtain gauge) a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown: approximately 90” wingspan and 14” deep.
- Required Skills: Knit, purl, increasing, simple short rows
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.