Half and Half
Mitered knitting is an easy way to play with color. This cowl can be made with either one or two balls of yarn. Designed by Sara Lucas.
- Shown here in Vintage and Canyon in worsted weight yarn, in Vamp and Aloha in Sport (also in Sport weight Merino/Silk in Lucas)
- Suggested needles:
- Option A: US 6/4mm (US 8/5mm) needles (or size to get a fabric you like)
- Option B: US 10 (6mm) needles (or size required to obtain gauge)
- Approx 5 inches wide and 34 inches circumference.
- Skills: Knit, Purl
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.