Acanthus Lace Cowl
Easy to follow and memorize lace repeat. Lace three-dimensional pattern resembles the dramatic leafed colums of ancient Greece. Knitting alternates between two complimentary lace patterns, creating a sophisticated three dimensional cowl. Perfect for early fall or cool spring days! Designed by Sue Forstat.
- Shown here worked up in one ball of our Purpleheart Lace for a lightweight chill-chaser.
- US 2 / 2.75mm circular needle
- Approx 10” tall, 20” diameter
- Includes both charted and written directions
- Skills: Knit, purl, knitting in the round, yo.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.