- Sweaters, Cardigans, Vests
Chokki is a great little layering piece to add to your autumn wardrobe. The multi-directional knitting and the use of two different types of ribbing add interesting detail to a simple silhouette. The back of the vest is divided into two halves, with a different color direction and rib pattern on each. The front panels overlap at the center to keep you extra warm, and the buttons can be fastened in different configurations to change the drape of the neckline. Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Shown in Autumn Rose and Fuchsia Ombre Sport
- Needles:US 7/ 5mm
- Five Sizes: Petite, Small Medium, Large and XLarge from 32” to 48” bust finished - garment should have about 4” positive ease
- Required Skills: Knit, purl.
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.