Fan and feather brim sets off a simple leaf-shaped lace repeat. Make clever use of the gradient yarn by knitting from both ends of the ball to create the stripes at the brim. Designed by Tina Whitmore. Pattern includes charted and written instructions.
- Shown in Freia Fine Handpaint yarns one ball worsted weight Ombré Wool - Grapevine
- Needles: Circular or DPN 6mm / US 10
- Gauge 4 sts/inch in stockinette
- Three Sizes - Infant (16”), Teen/Adult (20”) & Adult Large (24”)
- Skills: Knit, Purl, YO, Knitting in the Round