- SoleMate Socks Knitting Pattern
SoleMate Socks Knitting Pattern
A simple everyday sock to show off a not-so-everyday yarn. Our new SoleMate yarn shines beautifully in this simple rib sock. Sized for a Women's Medium, you can make small adjustments in width and length to accommodate a range of sizes. This pattern assumes you have basic knitting/ sock knitting skills, but is fairly simple to follow.
Designed by Tina Whitmore
- Finished size Women's Medium - adjustments can be made for a range of sizing.
- Knit at 40 sts and 40 rows over 4" in rib stitch, before blocking.
- Yarn: Freia SoleMates Identical Sock Yarn Set.
- Suggested Needle Size US2 - 2.25mm DPNs and a tapestry needle for finishing.
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, Knit in the round
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.