A large arc shaped shawl with ridge accents worked with layered ombré pattern by working from both ends of the same ball of gradient yarn. A simple pattern to really show off the color shift in the yarn. Perfect for new knitters who want to try working with a lace, or experienced knitters who want a simple quick project. Designed by Tina Whitmore.
- Shown in one ball of Ombré Lace in Coho and in one Fingering Shawl Ball in Chinook, also shown in Canyon and Blue Patina Shawl Balls.
- Suggested Needle Size 3.75mm, US 5 (lace version)
- Finished dimensions in yarn as shown (one ball): 48” Wingspan , 18” deep
- Required Skills: Knit, Purl, Increasing, Decreasing
- Pattern delivered as a PDF download.
- Also available as a kit in assorted gradient combos